SIGN ON OPENS ON FEBRUARY 1 2020
|Registrations Open||Saturday 1st February||8am||Through Rugby Explorer App|
|Preseason Training Commences/Come and Try Sessions||Friday 7th February
Friday 14th February
|6 pm – 7 pm||At the club (Les Hughes Sports Complex)|
|Under 10-13 Team Training Commences||Tuesday 18th February||6 – 7:30 pm||At the club (Les Hughes Sports Complex)|
Under 6 – 9 Team Training Commences
|Friday 21st February||6 – 7 pm||At the Club (Les Hughes Sports Complex)|
|Holidays||5th April to 19th April||N/A||NO GAMES|
|Training Resumes Under 10 – 13||Tuesday 21st April||6 – 7:30 pm||At the club (Les Hughes Sports Complex)|
|Training Resumes Development Squad and Under 6 – 9||Friday 27thth April||6 – 7pm||TBA At the club (Les Hughes Sports Complex)|
|First Game for Under 6 – 9||Saturday 2nd May||Game Times||TBA|
|First Game Under 10 – 13||Sunday 3rd May||Game Times||TBA|
|Last Game for Under 6 – 9||Saturday 22nd August||Game Times||TBA|
|Last Game for rounds Under 10-13||Sunday 23rd August||Game Times||TBA|
Sign On Details for 2020 Season
Sign on is online again this year. To do this the first step is to download the Rugby Xplorer App available for Apple and android devices.
Use the following steps to register new and returning players:
- Once installed select More (bottom right corner) and then Register.
- If a new player, you can create an account. If a returning player then they will need their Rugby ID or your logon and password from last year. If unsure contact Pumas Registrar for Rugby ID. It is also possible to link accounts so everyone in the family is on the one account, so if registering more than one family member please ensure that you do this.
- Enter the Club name: Pine Rivers Pumas Rugby Union and choose Next.
- Registration Types choose Player
- For duration, choose Season.
- Complete any missing person details.
- Add your credit/debit card details and process payment.
- An email will confirm your registration.
As always, we are here to help. If you need any assistance come and seek assistance at one of our training nights or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 Jan 2017 – 26th April 2015||No Game||–||Friday||6 – 7 pm||$60||N/A|
|Under 6||27 April 2015 – 31 Dec 2014||Saturday||8:20 am||Friday||6 – 7 pm||$160||7|
|Under 7||1 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013||Saturday||9:10 am||Friday||6 – 7 pm||$230||7|
|Under 8||1 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012||Saturday||10:00 am||Friday||6 – 7 pm||$230||7|
|Under 9||1 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011||Saturday||10:50 am||Friday||6 – 7 pm||$230||10|
|Under 10||1 Jan 2010 – 31 Dec 2010||Sunday||8:30 am||Tuesday and Friday||6 – 7 pm||$285||12|
|Under 11||1 Jan 2009 – 31 Dec 2009||Sunday||9:30 am||Tuesday and Thursday||6 – 7.30 pm||$275||12|
|Under 12||1 Jan 2008 – 31 Dec 2008||Sunday||10:20 am||Tuesday and Friday||6 – 7.30 pm||$285||15|
|Under 13||1 Jan 2007 – 31 Dec 2007||Sunday||11:20 am||Tuesday and Friday||6 – 7.30 pm||$285||15|
Family discounts will be given this year. Full price for oldest child then a 10% discount off all additional children. Please see committee prior to signing up regarding discount.
• Insurance for training and game days
• Training shirt
• Pumas socks
• Team photo
• Presentation Day costs
• Cost for lights and training equipment upgrades
• Cost for medic and game day referees